Free Gifts, Newsletters and Prize draw giveaways.
To say thank you and merci for subscribing to our site we have regular prize draws and reward lucky readers with giveaways. Once you have subscribed you are automatically entered into all future giveaways.
The Great Champagne Giveaway
- 1 Case of mixed Champagne (6 bottles) for an ExperienceFrance.co.uk subscriber
- 1 bottle of Champagne for a Twitter follower
- 1 Bottle of Champagne for a Facebook fan
To enter to win the prizes subscribe to our newsletter using the form on the right, follow us on Twitter of Facebook and we will randomly choose names to win the prizes.
Not only that, all subscribers will receive a free gift and get regular updates on all the latest special offers and deals we have.
Thank you and Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. This "Prize Draw" is open to applicants aged 18 and over and must be able to accept the prize at a UK postal address.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, subscibe to our newsletter.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 31st July 2011.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will receive a case of 6 bottles of Champagne which has no cash value, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 15 August 2011. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Experience France shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Experience France within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If the winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Experience France shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Experience France UK Office, 931 Burnley Rd, Loveclough, Rossendale, BB4 8QL.
11. The promotion will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.